myPass is an Alberta Education secure self-service website for high school students to:

  • view and print diploma exam results statements
  • order transcripts
  • and more

Diploma marks will not be mailed out from Alberta Education. Students must apply for an account on myPass Alberta to access marks. You will need to know your Alberta Education nine-digit number.

ASSE International Student Exchange Programs: for academic year, language, semester and three-month programs, and summer homestay adventures

International Studies Abroad: various programs available

EF Education First: student exchange program

YES Youth Ed Services: high school student exchange opportunities

AFS High School Programs: offers trimester, semester and year programs

Encounters with Canada / Rencontres du Canada: students must be 14-17 years old, enrolled in a school and a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada